ER-4 MicroPro Earphones are high fidelity transducers developed specifically to combine flat frequency response with isolation from external noise. They deliver transparent, reference-quality sound and provide at least 20-25dB of external noise exclusion at all frequencies, which allows listeners to hear the full dynamic range of recorded or live music at safe levels.
All systems include the following:
The ER-4B is mainly used for KEMAR manikin and other binaural recordings. These are excellent for materiel not equalized for loudspeaker playback.
- 5 ft cord with 3.5mm stereo phone plug
- 1/4" stereo phone adapter plug
- 6 white flanged eartips
- 10 foam eartips
- Filter changing tool with 4 filters
- Instruction booklet
- Shirt clip
- Carrying pouch
- Storage box
- Unparallel sound accuracy
- Virtual elimination of external background noise
- Light-weight and portable (great for traveling)
- High-fidelity monitor earphones for REM