Digital Amplified Stethoscope
In today's medical professional, stethoscopes are used to check vital signs of patients everyday. Unfortunately, many professional suffer moderate to significant amounts of hearing loss due to their recreational activities, and/or physical changes due to older age, which can possibly lead to problems in diagnosing patients correctly.
Home » Products » Specialty Earmolds » Specialty Earmolds » Stethoscope Earmolds
In order to maintain their professional liveliness with the hearing accuracy and precision needed, they must rely on products to amplify their hearing enough to overcome their deficiencies. These products included customized stethoscope earmolds, and/or electronic enhanced stethoscopes.
We currently offer the following selections....
The next generation in electronic stethoscopy combining impressive acoustic amplification, electronic noise filtering and comfortable ergonomic design.
The 657 features:
The next generation in electronic stethoscopy combining impressive
acoustic amplification, electronic noise filtering and comfortable
The 657 features:
Cost: $225.00/pc Buy Online
- Amplifies up to 16x (24db) over traditional acoustic scopes
- Patented piezopolymer film contact microphone provides wider frequency response than acoustic mikes used in competing models
- Three frequency modes:
- Bell (15-200Hz) for cardiac sounds
- Diaphragm (100-500Hz) for lung sounds
- Extended Range (15-4000Hz)
- 16 level volume control
- Holds last mode and volume setting for convenience
- Auto-shut off after 3 minutes extends battery life
- Battery warning LED signals when replacement needed
- Binaurals fixed at 15º angle for snug aural fit
- Specially constructed ADSOFT™ PVC eartips for the ultimate in wearing comfort
and acoustic seal
- Lightweight and compact – weighs under 6 oz., measures just 28”
- Uses 3V Lithium battery (included)
- 2 year warranty
Customized stethoscope earmolds add comfort and enhance hearing abilities in noisy medical environments such as ambulance paramedics, Flight-for-Life helicopter personnel, emergency technicians and military field medics.
These molds are specific in design and can be fabricated to fit just about any stethoscope used in today's industry to ensure clear sound analysis of the problem being examined.
They are even wonderful for professionals who have ear irritations due pressure being applied from the plastic ear-tips, which are commonly sold on stethoscope products.
Cost: $150.00/pair Uses Non-Electronic Order Form to purchase