Aviation Headset Systems|
Home » Products » Specialty Earmolds » Headsets » Aviation Headset Systems
Commercial and private aviation professionals require quality
communication systems. We market several well-recognized, lightweight
headset systems. Some can be accessorized with one of our custom
earpieces for better comfort and suppression of ambient cockpit sounds.
Please review the following selections. See the Headset Order Form to
Plantronics MS50/T30 Aviation Headset
The Plantronics® MS50/T30 lightweight headset system has been an industry favorite among pilots for over 40 years and can be converted from an "over-the-head" banded unit to a simple clip-on unit for use with eyeglasses or custom molded earpieces.
Its reliability is unparalleled as it continues to serve the needs of current and future generations of pilots.
- Amplified microphone
- MS50/T30-1 is 1 jack input only (PJ068)
- MS50/T30-2 is 2 jack inputs for commercial aviation use (PJ068 & PJ055)
- MS50/T30-3 is 2 jack inputs for light aircraft use (PJ068 & PJ055)
- 5' cord length
Note: For custom molded earpieces, please contact us for further|
information and provider locations at email@example.com.
Costs: $196.00 (This special order items can take
up to 4-6 weeks for delivery if not in stock.)
MS200 Plantronics Aviation Headset
The Plantronics MS200 commercial aviation headset combines a unique lightweight design and advanced technology to deliver the ultimate in comfort and reliability. The noise-canceling microphone enables clear, uninterrupted communications between air and ground. Its compact under-the-ear design ensures a secure, comfortable fit for extended wear, yet is convenient to carry and stow.
The Plantronics MS200 commercial aviation headset combines a unique lightweight design and advanced technology to deliver the ultimate in comfort and reliability. The noise-canceling microphone enables clear, uninterrupted communications between air and ground. Its compact, under-the-ear design ensures a secure, comfortable fit for extended wear, yet is convenient to carry and stow.
- Clear voice transmission between commercial pilots and air traffic control.
- Hear and be heard with superior audio quality and noise-canceling microphone.
- Comfortable enough to wear all day on long hauls or short hops.
- Ultra lightweight, in-ear design.
- Single ear piece facilitates pilot/co-pilot communications.
- Conveniently portable and easily stowed due to compact design.
- FAA approved.
- Length of Cable: 5.75 ft (1.8 M)
- Connectors: Microphone: Molded, PJ068 or equivalent
- Receiver: Molded, PJ055 or equivalent
- Receiver Type: Dynamic
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90 dBSPL with an input of 1mW @ 1KHz
- Frequency Response: 100-4000 Hz
- Microphone and Amplifier:
- Type: Noise canceling electret microphone with amplifier
- Frequency Response: 300 to 5000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -28 dBV into 150 ohms with an input of 94 dBSPL @ 1kHz
- Supply Voltage: 8-16 V dc
Plantronics MS200 - $165/each - Buy Online